December 29, 2017: Kirstin Lobato is free. It is finally over. Charges dismissed with prejudice!
Kirstin “Blaise” Lobato was convicted in October, 2006, of voluntary manslaughter and sexual penetration of a corpse. There is absolutely no evidence implicating her to the crime and she has a rock solid alibi. The authorities failed to properly investigate this crime leading to a wrongful conviction. The facts of this case clearly show that Kirstin Lobato is innocent.
The Justice4Kirstin Campaign has done an excellent job of presenting the facts of this case on Kirstin’s official website www.justice4kirstin.com. The website contains important court documents, including trial transcripts, and petitions filed by the defense.
December 21, 2017: Kirstin Lobato’s Conviction has been overturned!
Feb 9, 2016: Kirstin Lobato Case Featured On FOX5 News Las Vegas
FOX5 Vegas – KVVU
Get the Facts
- Kirstin Lobato Case Overview
- Kirstin Lobato Media Coverage
- Join the discussion on the Injustice Anyhere Forum
- Justice4Kirstin News Feed
- The Innocence Project Supports Kirstin Lobato
Prosecuting Kirstin Lobato
Friends of the Justice4Kirstin Campaign have created a petition you can sign to show your support for Kirstin. Please sign the petition today.
- Kirstin Lobato Media Archive
- What Evidence Needs To Be DNA Tested In Kirstin Blaise Lobato’s Case And Why It Can Prove Her Innocence (PDF)
- Kirstin Lobato Trial Transcripts
- View/Download Kirstin’s Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed May 5, 2010
- Justice:Denied magazine, Issue 34, Fall 2006: Possibility Of Guilt Replaces Proof Beyond A Reasonable Doubt
- Justice:Denied magazine, Issue 26, Fall 2004: Las Vegas Police and Prosecutors Frame Woman 170 Miles From Murder Scene – Kirstin Lobato’s “Very Peculiar Story”
- A Summary Of The New Evidence Kirstin Blaise Lobato Is Innocent Of Any Involvement In The Death Of Duran Bailey On July 8, 2001 By Hans Sherrer (PDF)
- Jurors Support A New Trial For Kirstin Blaise Lobato
- Injustice Central: A blog dedicated to the Kirstin Lobato case
“Kirstin Blaise Lobato’s Unreasonable Conviction — Second Edition” is now available in PDF format at no charge on the Justice Denied website at: http://justicedenied.org/books/lobato_conviction_2nd.pdf
Retired DC Attorney Philip J Mause Asks Clark County District Attorney Steven Wolfson About the Case on a Local Radio Program
New Infographic Created By Justice4Kirstin
Please use this link to view and share this infographic picture about Kirstin’s case: http://injusticeanywhere.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/sharethis.jpg